Sunday, July 31, 2016

Day 43 Rest Day in Ludington, MI

A rest day!  A one-day weekend!  A day off the bike!

Today was a relaxing day.  Pam, Ken, Barb, Jose, Tony, and I walked to downtown Ludington (less than a mile from the motel) and had a great breakfast.  On the way there and the way back, I took pictures of a great old building, a cool statue by the library, and some neat old houses.






Then, it was time for laundry.  I think that every rider went to the same laundromat at some point during the day.  Nick (from Australia), Kelly, and Barb are happily folding clean clothes.


After that, Pam, Barb, and I had lunch at the Jamesport Brewing Company.  (Thanks, Jessica McCurdy for the recommendation!)  I had perch, which is apparently the fish to eat around here.

Visiting shops in town, dinner, meeting, cleaning my bike, and visiting with other riders who are staying at the same motel (Lee, Jim, Tony, Pam, Ken, and Barb) took up most of the rest of the day.

I'm excited about tomorrow's ride, as well as the rest of the week, when we go international!

1 comment:

  1. Diana
    All my the best to you and all the C to C Team. Hope weather and winds are kind to you. Thanks for making my 5 weeks enjoyable and invigirating.
    jack

    ReplyDelete